- Play an active business partner role to both the CEO, Board Members and senior management team, contributing strategically to ensure the people plan is aligned to contribute successfully to the business agenda.
- Lead, inspire and engage the HR teams to deliver strategic goals whilst being fully aware of the company’s purpose, mission and values.
- Consistently review and assess the effectiveness of the HR function by developing, maintaining and evolving systems, processes and policies in line with the business and statutory requirements.
- Lead, develop and implement the people agenda incorporating recruitment, retention, training, development and succession planning.
- Drive a culture of high performance and engagement across the organisation.
- Develop plans to demonstrate clear improvements in colleague engagement scores.
- Drive continuous improvement of people processes and organisational development.
- Provide leadership on the learning and development strategy.
- Lead on annual pay reviews, salary benchmarking and payroll with the assistance of a payroll administrator.
- Encourage and maintain optimum employee relations by undertaking all necessary consultation and negotiations as required and by ensuring the effective communication of company policies.
- Facilitate internal organisational change.
- Identify management development needs, creating and implementing development and training plans by using the annual process of HR reviews and appraisals.
- Educated to degree level with the CIPD qualification.
- European language skills would be beneficial and English is essential.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Highly motivated HR professional with a strong generalist background across all facets of HR.
Ability to drive a hands on operational delivery whilst also ensuring the longer term strategic aims of the business are met.
- Commercially minded with excellent attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Whilst open on background, candidates with experience working in a multi-site industrial or manufacturing environment will have a distinct advantage; as will those with international experience.
- Experience of leading, managing, developing and motivating a team.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate, develop and inspire others.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Completer / finisher.
- Strategic and lateral thinker.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable operating at a fast pace and taking calculated risks.
- Drive and personal energy
Apply for this role
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV and salary package details to [email protected] quoting reference PD/21543