HR Operations Manager
Purpose of role:
To review, update, systemise and/or manage the core HR processes so that HR delivers right the first time, to the ExCom and to the needs of the business units.
Role and Responsibilities
- Play a leadership role within HR, sharing responsibility for the HR strategy and owning the delivery and administration of the core processes required to deliver that strategy. This includes ‘managing’ the internal ‘HR Brand’, ensuring HR communications, templates and processes help to embed the culture and brand.
- Responsible for the ability, willingness, focus and cost of the HR Operations team.
- Ensure leadership have accurate and timely HR MI to make better people decisions. Ensure workforce planning MI is accurate and timely.
- Ensure the systemisation and resources deployed deliver the optimum level of service to the business, delivering SLA’s.
- Own the execution and administration of the process for attracting, selecting and on boarding talent into organisation. Ensure the processes delivers, right first time, to the business units and group services.
- Own the execution and administration of the processes for identifying, recording and delivering training and development into the organisation. This includes managing/updating the content and delivery of e-learning and ensuring critical and regulatory training is completed on time and to standard. Ensure the training and development delivers to the priorities of the business units and group services.
- Own the execution and the administration of the process for changing, evaluating, benchmarking, recording and communicating reward decisions within the organisation.
- Liaising with the Payroll to ensure payments are executed on time and accurately. Ensure the reward processes, particularly the annual review and bonus schemes are processes are delivered the right first time, to the business units and group services.
- Own the execution and administration of the process for clarifying and recording all JOAP’s and for the execution and recording of the performance management process. Ensure the process delivers, right the first time, to the business units and group services.
- Own the execution and administration of the processes for ensuring our standards of ‘H&S’, wellbeing and people risk (including gender pay gap, diversity and inclusion) meet the standards set by the leadership team. Ensure the processes delivers, right first time, to the business units and group services.
- Demonstrates the priority you give to great employee experience, great operational execution and value added to the business. Build great relationships with the HRBP teams.
- Demonstrate the priority you give to continuously improving the process and in seeking feedback on how our people practices could be improved.
- Be tenacious in finding the route cause of operational issues and finding/ creating a solution; including pushing the potential of new systems/better systems.
- Role models how leaders should behave at this business, creating the best team to work in.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV and salary package details to [email protected] quoting reference DR/21408