You will be the internal expert for all Reward and Pension related matters, providing advice and expertise in the development of Reward and Benefit policies and strategy.
This role could be interesting for someone looking to take the next step in their Reward career or who has operated at this level previously.Great benefits and salary is negotiable depending on experience. This role will be a mix of working from home and in the office.
Primarily working from home at this time.
- Leads the scoping and implementation of Reward and Pension related initiatives.
- Keeps abreast of relevant external developments in relation to Reward and Pensions, seeking out best practice and assessing relevance for the business.
- Leads the delivery and implementation of agreed Reward and Pension projects.
- Develops and maintains Reward and Pension policies and ensures effective processes and robust governance are in place in relation to all Reward, Risk Benefit and Pensions activity.
- Ensures Reward and Benefits policies align with our values and are legally compliant.
- Chairs Reward Hub and engages team members in the delivery of the Reward Business Plan.
- Plans and delivers (with support from our pension advisors) all pension related activity in relation to the Aviva GPPP pension scheme including compliance with auto-enrolment legislation.
- Works with the HR Director to provide expert advice and recommendations to support considerations of the Remuneration Committee.
- Provides expert advice and recommendations to Group HR Team to ensure recommended outcomes are fair and equitable and balance affordability with competitiveness.
- Responsible for our job matching and salary benchmarking methodology and processes. Proactively provides oversight/education to HR teams to maintain consistency and fairness across the business.
- Provides support, guidance and direction to the HR/Reward Analyst to enable them to contribute effectively.
- Manages relationships with external providers to ensure the ongoing effective delivery and development of outsourced benefits.
- Works with external partners to ensure the provision of appropriate and cost-effective risk benefits to the business, ensuring processes are in place for governance and financial control.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working in a Reward Manager/Specialist role with experience of developing and delivering reward strategies.
- Experience of working on, and delivering, projects relating to Reward and Pensions.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of Reward best practice.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of Pension scheme administration and legislation.
- Working knowledge of employment law.
- CIPD qualified.
- Able to work collaboratively with, and effectively influence, a wide range of stakeholders.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present clear, well-structured papers.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Sound Excel skills.