To contribute to the development, delivery and management of the Reward proposition and related activities in support of delivery of the People Strategy.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in reward and remuneration
- Experience/understanding of pensions, preferably both DB and DC Schemes (requirement to develop/enhance SME knowledge in this area)
- Excellent understanding of statutory requirements and legislation across all areas of Reward (including pensions and remuneration)
- Experience of Reward benchmarking tools, ideally Towers Watson Global Grading System
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Strong numerical, analytical and modelling skills, with good experience of interpreting data and producing high quality and accurate management reports
- Methodical, well organised and confidential
- Manage and deliver the Reward Strategy/proposition in accordance with regulation, legislation and in line with the People Strategy.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on reward regulation matters and ensure all related Policies and Standards are compliant.lee
- Ensure that practices are in place and up to date to that ensure delivery of remuneration requirements of the UK Corporate Governance Codes and other relevant Codes of Practice, in relation to Executive Remuneration and Pensions.
- Support the Remuneration Committee, including preparation of agendas, reports and maintenance and monitoring of work plans and, action schedules.
- Support the review and design of fair reward propositions, including variable remuneration schemes.
- Manage, implement and develop the annual pay, bonus and benefits review process ensuring engagement with all stakeholders and optimisation of processes.
- Manage relationships and agreements with third party service providers, undertaking appropriate research, due diligence and ensuring optimal value in relation to the provision of colleague benefits proposition and in line with the Reward Strategy and wherever required
- Undertake pension strategy projects (DB and DC) as required and support pensions member communication.
- Lead the Reward communications activity, ensuring proactive and engaging colleague communications to optimise colleague satisfaction.
- Undertake proactive analysis of reward data, making proposals for improvements
- To adhere to all relevant regulatory rules and guidance applicable to the role.
- To maintain required standards of the Conduct Rules at all times in accordance with prevailing regulatory requirements.
- To maintain full awareness of and conformance to the Risk Management Framework including but not limited to the Information Security and Data Governance supporting frameworks.
- To create an open and inclusive culture, with highly engaged colleagues, delivering required performance management, development, and communication actions.