To design and deliver an integrated leadership development proposition to enable the business to stretch and develop current and future leaders and equip them to deliver organisational and digital change to secure sustainable future growth for the business and its members.
- Manage the senior leader development proposition including management of external suppliers as required and design and delivery of internal leadership development programmes.
- Facilitate leadership/team development events for senior teams across the business working with Chief Officers and Directors across divisional boundaries.
- Deliver the development proposition.
- Identify, design and deploy the future leadership model.
- Design and develop talent development centres to develop leadership capability and calibrate high potential future leaders.
- Design, develop and launch a Leadership 360 degree tool, aligned to organisation purpose and engagement to enable leaders to identify specific development requirements.
- Broker and manage external executive coaching proposition, ensuring best coaching practice is adhered to.
- Support the Senior Manager, Leadership & Development through research and delivery of new methods, technologies, and approaches to leadership and development across the Society.
- Manage the deployment of level 7 Apprenticeships (BSA MSc Strategic Leadership) and Level 6 Degree programmes in Leadership and Management as required, liaising with Universities and training providers.
- Provide expertise and consultancy support on leadership development initiatives to both senior leaders and Leadership and Development colleagues.
- Champion best practice use of psychometric and development tools, ensuring appropriate deployment, interpretation and storage of materials, acting as internal consultant for L&D colleagues.
- Maximise the benefit of subject-matter expertise by pro-actively engaging in relevant projects and initiatives on behalf of their People Division. Support knowledge transfer across the division.
- Contribute to the people strategy formulation and delivery, engaging with colleagues across the division, working closely with OE Consultants and HRBPs to ensure high quality and integrated leadership development solutions.
- Support and deputise for the Senior Manager, Leadership & Learning, to ensure provision of an integrated and best practice leadership and development proposition across the business.
- Specialist background in Leadership Development – design, delivery and facilitation of models, programmes and events.
- Experience of design and deployment of Leadership 360 tools and behavioural frameworks.
- Qualified in psychometric or similar behaviour tools to BPS level A&B equivalent.
- Extensive experience of delivery and facilitation of development events at Director and Board level.
- Management of third party suppliers including top tier university and executive development/coaching providers.
- Talent management, development and calibration using models, frameworks and assessment tools.
- Professional Qualification e.g. CIPD.
- Experience of Non-Executive Director development and Board governance frameworks.
- Senior leader coaching experience or accreditation (ILM, AoEC etc).
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV and salary package details to [email protected]ting.com quoting reference SRB/21398